For those successful in digital marketing probably know this better. Landing pages are such powerful section of an online advertising site. It so much determines how much traffic you will probably drive to your site and how much of it will convert or take a particular action you intend.
For the non-techie lacking sufficient knowledge in coding and other website design schemes, developing an excellent one has always been a nightmare. Unless they pay a guru who most likely will demand lots of money, they never have it right. But this meandering path is no longer necessary to follow.
Today, you can quickly build a useful landing page from online tools in a matter of a few minutes. One of these tools is Instapage. This article discusses its use in creating the best landing pages and explains why it is better than the rest.
What is Instapage?
An Instapage refers to a cloud-based service allowing you to create landing pages minus knowledge on coding. It is one platform best for creation of varied types of landing pages.
However, it’s set up mainly gear towards building squeeze pages, thank you pages and webinar pages.
Key Beneficial Features of Instapage
- It comes with 194 pre-designed super looking templates.
- Its editor feature involves drag and drop for easy customization of your page design.
- A newly blank page to let you build your landing page from its beginning.
- It allows easy integration with email service platforms and providers such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit.
- It freely hosts your pages available on Instapage servers also or them on your Facebook or WordPress blog.
- Instapage allows you to create highly responsive landing pages for both mobile or desktop devices.
- It gives access to Bigstock images about 33 million of them.
- It allows page analytics through Heatmaps, Google Tag Manager A/B testing, and more
- Instapage connects to Google AdWord plus other services to incorporate attribution data such as price data or AdWords campaigns.
- Building a landing page by manual codding takes a lot of time. Worse enough, it is very strenuous and costly. Instapage, on the other hand, makes it all easy for you. It spares you all the time to test which of your landing pages is driving in more traffic and has a high conversion rate.
How to Create a Landing Page using Instapage
From Create a Standard Page link on its dashboard when you log in, you can create your page from a variety of options. You can choose to build it from an AMP, a Page template, or upload an Instapage file. AMP allows you to design quality landing pages which would load fast, especially on mobile devices. Instapage however only avails this as an Enterprise feature.
If you chose templates, then it will lead you to a list of several designs. Each of these designs come with subset templates still you can choose. After your selection quickly, you can head to the editor.
Here is where the fun starts. With the drag and drop feature available, you can several elements of your page including;
- Shapes: Box, Horizontal Circle, and Vertical lines
- Headlines & Paragraphs
- Images and Videos
- Incredibly, Instapage gives pixel-perfect precision allowing proper and desirable alignment of elements on your page. This creation as well allows image/ text overlaying to create a particular design you most prefer where shapes are of concern. Further customization under editor will involve choosing button arrangements and even color for the following links.
- External URL
- Instapage landing page
- Other sections on your landing page
- File download
- A popup
Instablock is one new feature available for Instapage. Certain brands always want lots of landing pages. In most cases, therefore, they would also want that specific component of their landing pages to be similar/ same.
Among these could be;
- Testimonials and
- Pricing tables
Well, in such a case, re-writing/ designing them could be such a wastage of time. Instablocks come handy in helping with the copying. By clicking at its icon on the Instapage, you will access a list of all the components you wish to re-use. Otherwise, you can still make these new components and always save them for re-use via My Blocks tab.
Publishing Your Landing Page
After all the designing and editing, the next thing you would want to do is publish your page. Conveniently, Instapage allows options to publish your sites to particular domains. These include; custom Domain, WordPress, Drupal, Facebook, and demo page. Note that when uploading to WordPress, you will have to, first of all, install an Instapage WordPress plugin to help in the process.
Otherwise, publishing on Facebook and other sites is quite direct.
The Demo page allows you to recheck and see how functional and quality your landing page is. Still, also you can download these pages and store them for re-use in case you wish to stop your subscription to the Instapage tool.
Instapage offers three pricing plans, each receiving over 200,000 visitors a month, ten team and 50 published landing pages.
The cheapest plan is the Core Plan. It begins at $79/ m or $69 per month when paid yearly. It gives access to almost all of Instapage’s basic features.
The second plan is the Optimization Plan. It begins at $129/ m or $99 per month when paid yearly. It includes all features from the Core Plan, in addition to A/B split testing, Dynamic Text Replacement, and Heatmaps.
Third is the Team & Agency Plan. This plan begins at $229/ m. It grants you unlimited access to all Instapage features including 15 sub-accounts plus branded lead notifications.
The most fantastic thing about Instapage is that unlike other tools giving a free trial, its 14-day free trial does not require you to provide your card details while signing up. Thus, you can have ample time exploring all its features before the 14 days are over.
From the discussion above, it is quite clear how efficient and effective Instapage can be in designing lead pages. It is one platform easy to manipulate and maneuver to have the most quality landing page for your sites and brands. Within its 14-days trial period, you can make so much out of its use enjoying its super features such as drag and drop.